About Hospital Cash?
Time is money and health is wealth.
You cannot enjoy wealth if you are not in good health. Any challenging health situation can place a limit on mobility and deplete financial resources.
AIICO's Hospital Cash product has been designed to guarantee you an income, in the event that you are unable to go about normal activities by reason of hospitalization. We pay you, while you focus on recovery.
Never get stuck financially on medical reasons. Join the growing list of smart people who have signed up for AIICO's Hospital Cash.
- Benefit payment will be made upon three (3) or more nights of hospitalization in an approved hospital.
- Minimum age at entry is 18 years, while maximum age at entry is 64 years.
- It is renewable annually.
- Premiums are paid annually.
- There is a waiting period of 30days from inception of policy before claim can be made.
- Within the first 30days, there is a refund of full premium in case you decide not to continue with the policy.
Why Hospital Cash?
AIICO Hospital Cash covers the risk or event of an individual being hospitalized for 3 consecutive nights or more, at any approved hospital in Nigeria for any medical reason other than maternity. AIICO shall repay the individual an agreed amount so as to recoup for the lost wages or to avoid diversion of funds.
The annual limit on benefit is limited to a minimum of NGN 100,000 and a maximum of NGN 1,000,000.
What illness are not covered under Hospital Cash?
- Pre-existing conditions
- Hospitalization for pregnancy and fertility-related treatments.
- Hospitalization for cosmetic treatments, plastic surgery, refractive error corrective procedures, experimental, investigational or unproven procedures or treatments.
- Hospitalization for intentional self-injuries.