A career at AIICO Insurance Plc. affords a truly unique experience which offers more than just the opportunity to work for a strong, stable and value- rich company. A career at AIICO is an opportunity to be part of a company with a strong legacy, a dynamic structure, a futuristic outlook and a company that continuously impacts the society in many positive ways.
AIICO affords its employees an unparalleled foundation on which to build their careers, creating the opportunity of being part of a bright, interesting and experienced team working together to chart new paths in the insurance sector. We offer not only an opportunity to build your career and realize your potentials but the rare chance to make a difference in the lives of our diverse clientele and the society at large.
Currently Available positions
General Business Claims Officers
Job CateogryGeneral Business Claims Officers
- Acknowledgement of claims notification
- Registration of claims
- Adjustment of claims
- Appointment of Engineers/Adjusters
- Updating reserve in line with Engineer’s/Adjuster’s report
- Presentation of claims for necessary approval
- Preparation of settlement offers for approved claims
- Preparation of instruction to Adjusters to obtain a discharge on our behalf
- Processing of claims payment on the system after receipt of EDV
- Payment schedule to finance for payment processing
- Sending of evidence of payment to the client
- Regular review of outstanding reserves
- Preparation of loss ratio/ claims experience
- Report presentation
- Supervisory roles of the team
- First Degree in Insurance or related discipline in the social sciences from a reputable institution
- Applicants between the age of 26-35years old
- Must have completed NYSC with a minimum of 3-5years Industry experience
- CIIN certification is a core advantage.
C# and ASP.NET CORE Developer
Job CateogryC# and ASP.NET CORE Developer
- Are you a natural problem solver? Do you have an interest in innovative technologies and IT? Do you think you can deliver exceptional customer service?
- Be a part of a team that’s ensuring customer satisfaction. Our IT Software Engineering team turns business requirements into technology solutions by designing, coding, and testing/debugging .NET Core applications, as well as documenting procedures for use and constantly seeking quality improvements..
What We’re Looking For
- Dynamic, passionate, and proven candidate who wants to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support.
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to deliver the best in industry customer experience.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is compulsory, a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills..
- Apply industry standards during the development process to ensure high quality
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Create multi-platform apps for iOS / Android using Flutter -Development Framework
- Participation in the process of analysis, designing, implementation and testing of new apps, Flutter SDK & Dart programming language.
- Capable of collaborating with another department or colleague to fix a software issue. It is important you have a collaborative mindset. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Develop and deliver interfaces with other systems as required by the solution design.
- Provide technical support for product related issues, resolving implementation, configuration and integration issues.
- Consuming RESTful API
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / HND in Computer Science/Engineering. However, candidates with other B.Sc./HND degree but with strong coding skills can also apply
- Excellent knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Development, SOLID principles, DDD, Design Patterns, SOA, TDD and Unit, Integration, E2E Testing, Boundary Value, API, Regression Testing, Globalization.
- Strong intellect is an absolute must to integrate and survive with our current team
- Minimum of 4 years coding experience preferred
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and excellent problem-solving skills
- High proficiency coding in C#, .NET
- Native Android and iOS development experience is a plus
- Candidate should have experience of working on MS SQL Server
- Candidates should provide evidence of coding proficiency by including links to code contributions on GitHub etc.
Retail Non-Life Claims Officer
Job CateogryRetail Non-Life Claims Officer
- Retail technical team is seeking to recruit a young, self-motivated, and talented staff to join the team. The successful candidate will assist the rest of the team to identify business' needs and implement plans to actualize the organization’s goals.
- Administration of claims for individual and SME clients from cradle to grave.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office.
- To ensure reported claim is within the scope of the policy.
- Investigate claims and arrive at a mutually acceptable resolution.
- To perform in house adjustment or effectively monitor outsourced adjustment of claims.
- To provide information on reported, WIP and closed claims.
- To ensure claims are processed within agreed SLAs with customers and Partners.
- Review and Update of reserves in line with Engineer's/Adjuster's report and outstanding
- Provided up-to-date information on all retail insurance claims for monthly reporting to the organisation’s regulatory body (NAICOM)
- Preparation of Claims Reports for Departmental use.
- Any other additional tasks that may be assigned as required by the business.
- B.Sc. or HND in Insurance/ Finance /Accounting or any other related discipline
- Qualified or Partly Qualified Professional Insurer (CIIN)
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years’ Experience in Insurance/ Finance /Accounting or any other related discipline or any other related field
Skills / Competence Requirements (Job Specific)
- Claims Administration
- Communication Skills
- Negotiation Skill
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Report writing, Data analysis and Evaluation
- Excellent customer service skills
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Problem Solving