Legacy Assurance Plan
We can help protect your child from being forced to end schooling prematurely.
We can help protect your child from being forced to end schooling prematurely. AIICO’s Legacy Assurance Plan is a targeted savings plan geared towards financing the future education of your child. It is a Savings plan by which sufficient funds can be accumulated for education.
- A life assurance benefit of a guaranteed sum subject to a maximum of N10million or the balance in the policy holder’s investment account, whichever is higher
- An annual maintenance income of 25% of the sum insured, payable for 5 years in the event of the policy holder’s death
- A disability benefit in the event of total permanent disability that prevents the policy holder from pursuing any economic activity. Here, the policy holder enjoys benefits due under the life assurance cover and also annual maintenance income in line with the policy condition
- A redundancy benefit due to loss of employment. Here the policy holder enjoys a waiver of the premium for 6months subject to policy conditions
- A cash withdrawal option of up to 20% from the legacy account to assist in the child’s education provided the policy has been in place for a minimum period of 5 years. This is subject to a limit of three withdrawals during the full policy term
Need More Information
07000 AIICARE (07000 2442273)