Loss or damage to insured vehicles as a result of fire, theft, vandalism, accidental damage or collision. Legal Liability for death, bodily injury or damage to the property of 3rd parties arising out of the use of insured vehicles.
Find out more>>
Summary of Cover
AIICO Insurance offers fully comprehensive, cost effective, motor vehicle insurance that cover all risks related to owning and driving a vehicle. Our motor policies are all scalable, which means that you can structure your cover to best suit your own unique requirements.
Each of the policies that follow is available according to these four categories:
a. Private Motor
b. Commercial Vehicle
d. Specialized Vehicle Types
- Private Vehicle Owners
- Multiple Family Owners
- Okada Riders
- Taxi Owners
- Bus Owners
- Delivery vehicles
- Commercial fleets
- Any accident, loss, damage and/or liability caused, sustained or incurred outside the geographical area.
- Any claim arising out of any contractual liability
- Whilst any motor car in respect of or in connection with which insurance is granted under the policy is:
- Being used otherwise than in accordance with the limitations as to use; or
- Being driven by any person other than a licensed driver
- Any accident, loss or damage to any property whatsoever or any loss or expense whatsoever resulting or arising there from or any consequential loss.
- Any Liability of whatsoever nature directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to by or arising from ionizing radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or from any nuclear waste from the combustion or Nuclear fuel.
- All war risks are exempted
Need More Information
07000AIICARE (0700 0244 2272)
07001AIICARE (0700 1244 2272)
07002AIICARE (0700 2244 2272)